diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

Sebastiao Salgado's exposition

Sebastiao Salgado is a famous photographer who have made an exposition at Caixaforum of Girona. It was interesting to went there and saw all the amazing pictures that he took in diferent situations, moments and places. It was curious to saw that he always took the pictures useing black and withe tecnic, but my favourite picture was this.

This was my favourite picture of the exposition because I really like feline animals and cheetahs are one of my favorite. When I saw it I can only though what wonderful it was. The way that this animal is looking at Salgado transmet a lot of feelings.

I think it would be so interesting to be at the place of this picture, with this animal and at the same time as Salgado, but it would be so scary too because this is a savage animal and you don't know how is going to react. 
Santiago was so luckly to found this animal and in this way take a magestic picture like this because as I said is a savage animal and you can not control them.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada