diumenge, 19 de març del 2017

INTERVIEW

Aina: What do you think about Girona?
-Girona, is a very nice old city with an University and Cathedral and I?ll rely like to see you from the river Onyar with these old houses, it's very famous for me.

Mireia: How long have you been in this city?
- In former times I've been here for many weeks and now I'm this week here for holidays, one week.

Aina: Did you go to "El Barri Vell"?
-Yes, you mean the old, barri vell is here, yes I went to the Cathedral and the Narrow Streets, they are very nice to look at.

-Mireia: Do you feel comfotable here in Girona?
-yes, yes it's not so compare to Barcelona. it's not so big, it's better and the people are very friendly here.

-Mireia: And what do you think about the cuisine in Girona?
-The what in Girona?
-Mireia: the cuisine
-cusine? May I look at, cuisine, a the kitchen, sorry, cooking, yes. Yes I like the meals here, food fish here and also the sweet, like xurros, they are very nice, I really like the cuisine here in Girona.

-Mireia: Have you ever been here before?
- Yes, the first time I was here, 20 years ago, and it was very interesting to look how changed, how much changed, the city in the last 20 years.

-Aina: Is Girona similar to your city?
-I come from Germany, from the city of Tubingen and Tubingen is so somehow to Girona,a lso one hundred thousand in habitants and old University, there's and old nucleus it's also similar.

-Mireia: Would you like to live here?
-Dificult, but maybe when I'm old and when I don't have to work anymor in Germany I could imagine to live here.

-Aina: Do you think it's a clean city?
-Not in all places, the center I think it's celan but some of the suburbs there are not so clean I think there are many dust and somehow it's not well arranged in the streets but i think the center is more or less clean.

-Mireia: What do you think it's the best season to visit Girona?
-Best reason to Girona?
-Mireia: Season
-season, season I like the spring, summer I think it's too hot but spring it's very nice to do excurcions, I like to do excursions I'm a photographer so I prefer the spring, spring time.

-Aina: What's your favourite bridge?
-Bridge, well, there are many bridges but this one is very nice to take pictures and so, well I prefer this so I passed this bridge now.

-Mireia: And do you know who designed the red bridge, this bridge?
-No i don't remember sorry

-Thank you for your time
-your welkome, and good luck for the rest of the day
- have a nice day!



here you are the interview:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzZB-CTwBsttN0NPdE5zUG5KaDA/view?usp=sharing









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada