dimarts, 6 de juny del 2017

EXPERIENCES

One of my dreams was to go to London and last Febrary finally I could make it reality, so I went to London with my family and it was an amazing experience, We stayed there for three days and we visited all the famous places(M&M's world, London eye, Big Bang...). My family told me that we went there to improve my english so I was a kind of guide and translator and it was so funny!

Another of my dreams was to own a horse and aproximetly a year ago my granny bought me a horse. I learned a lot of things and I learned that if you want soimething you had to work hard and in this way you can reach it. 

When I was little I loved to do ice skateing, so every winter when the ice rink was in Girona all my family went there, so one year I was skateing but I was failling all the times and when it was time to go and had lunch I can't sat on the chair of the restaurant, that was an embarassing moment!

As I always said I want to do a sabatic year, but I know my parents won't let me do it, but it would be an amazing year, I will go to a lot of diferent countries to descober new tradicions, languages, food, culture, etc... and in this way I could learn how to take care of my self and see if I'm a resposable person.

I talked with my family and maybe we can go to Berlin next Febrary, it will be a good travel because we never had been there and I really love to travel and see new places.
If we can't go to Berlin we will go to Ireland, in this way I can finally meet my internet friend Sofia and descober the procedents of the Connemara pony one of my favourite horse breed.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada